Today is the first day of spring and it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL this morning. There is a chill in the air, but you can feel the warmth of the sun behind it. The girls are off to school, Richard is off to work and I just got home from doing the school drop offs and working out at the gym. I came home and played tennis with Jackson and now am just enjoying the silence in the house. The sun is shining through the windows and my house is unusually clean. I have been cleaning and rearranging for two days. I am getting the house just how I want it. Everyday it comes more and more homey. I am missing my sister today. It is because her baby is due any day now and I can't wait to meet him and just hope and pray everything is smooth during the labor and birth. After school we are heading to Longview to see my Kansas family. Truthfully, they are not even my family, but we do claim them as we have become so close to them. It is Andrea's brother, Jeremy and his wife Stephanie. They have three kids, Elaina, Sam and Nate. Alex and Elaina LOVE each other. We constantly are trying to get them to relocate to Texas, but have had no such luck yet. So we remained satisfied with our visits every few months. At the end of the blog I am going to post a pic of Stephanie, Andrea and myself. I think I get along so well because there are few people who can be as silly as Andrea and I, but Steph is one of them. We always have a great time when we are together. Tomorrow we are having a fish fry for my dad's birthday. Sunday we have a meeting at the church for summer camp, a birthday party for Kirstin and Kali's friend, Jolee, and a church picnic. And the best part of the weekend is, the weather is going to be beautiful! I have spring fever bad, so I am so glad that is it finally here!

Notice the side ponytails we were sporting. We were having a good time this evening and of course driving the husbands CrAZy! Not sure what is up with my very scary evil eyes..??
1 comment:
I miss you too. I sure wish your nephew, SAM I AM, would make his grand appearance. We are so ready to hold him
It's sounds as if you have a fun filled weekend. I'm loving the picture.
I'm thinking and wondering aobut LIZARD...how about that scanner????
Post a Comment