While the girls were at school today, we went to Sam's. We came home and as we were unloading the boxes and putting stuff away the cat decided to make one of the boxes his bed for the day. Riley and Jackson had fun chewing on the box and playing with the cat. I'm going to try to post the video of the Burrow animals playing. All went well with the girls at school. They all came home with MUCH to say and very wound up. Alex is not sure of some of the teachers, but met some nice girls and enjoyed the day. Kirstin and Kali were able to play together at recess so they were happy also. All in all, I think the first day was a real success. The true test will come tomorrow as Richard will be back to work and I will be here. I'm not sure how long I will enjoy this staying at home with the girls in school all day. I decided I did not immediately want to get a job as soon as we moved here since we are building a house, I am going to school, and I wanted to be able to get the girls settled into a schedule before I went back to work. I have signed up to volunteer at the girls school and hopefully I will also be able to find a Bible study or something at church to meet some ladies at. I went to the book store today and found three books to start reading also. I loved staying home in Florida, but that was when Kirstin and Kali only went half days to kindergarten. I'll be sure to update on whether I am enjoying it here or if I get bored.
Well it hasn't rained in a few days and our slab is ready and scheduled to be poured at 7:30 in the morning. OH how I hope it does not rain. I'm so ready for this part to be done and move on to the framing. We have picked out the brick, the shingles, the stone, the wood flooring, most colors and I'm ready to start visually seeing the house go up. What an exciting time but yet a time that is teaching us so much patience.
Quest or Quench
2 years ago


.jpg)




1 comment:
I love your relaxed cat. Next time I want to see a video of Richard and Jackson. By the way, I love the sidebar pics of the girls.
Post a Comment