I love our life in Bullard. The girls are involved, we are happy and all is going well. Sometimes I wonder, do I need to pinch myself. I definately have to give God the glory. He is the responsible one for opening doors here for us. Today is a great Saturday. Kali had a basketball game this morning and then both Kirstin and Kali had level testing at gymnastics after that. They will find out in there next class if they get to move up and hopefully they will get to move up together. Here are a few pictures of our day.

Kali is proudly showing off her number "5"

Do you think the jersey is big enough. Today was the last game and she FINALLY got her hands on the ball. She dribbled down from halfcourt. She didn't make the basket, but we were cheering anyways.

Kirstin worked so hard at gymnastics that she needed a snack.

She ate all her snack.

Kali showing off her straddle. Kirstin didn't want to do any tricks for the camera today.

Kali O'Malley in all her glory.
3 comments:
cute pix.
Hope to see you soon.
How sweet. They are sooooo cute and growing up so fast. So glad they are involved in stuff. Bullard is good...
Love
Post a Comment